InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. (INND) will scale its infrastructure to develop and deploy a revenue eco-system strategy including expanding the revenue model to other major sectors of the global hearing industry. The Company plans to acquire AUDserv Inc., and will create 7 separate revenue generating divisions. Each division will generate revenue and be poised for growth, increasing the Company’s market penetration. These 7 separate divisions will be:
Patient Management System (PMS) Division: a SaaS based software program which was created, designed and customized by and for audiologists, specifically to fill a much-needed clinical gap solved in other multidiscipline software programs. It allows audiological retail clinics to better manage their day-to-day operations, through efficient clinical workflow, patient follow up and logical organization of data. INND’s PMS system, called Prism Connect is the only PMS software platform that delivers a comprehensive business solution that is easy for any front desk staff to use. Once the data is uploaded, Prism Connect seamlessly integrates the needs of the audiologist, management, patient and marketing. Prism Connect also provides a link (“Prism ENT”) between an electronic medical record (EMR) system, containing patient’s medical history, giving the audiology clinic a “Best-In-Class” PMS, while seamlessly integrating the schedule and patient files of the clinics patient management platform. EMR systems are not designed for Audiology and the records are often not integrated. Prism ENT solves that problem by linking the two platforms. The Company believes the PMS system can be in thousands of private practices by 2022, which will be on a monthly subscription fee per practice facility.
Buying Group Division: INND will create an exclusive Buying Group experience for the practice to reduce their wholesale costs, so they could worry less about the expenses and worry more about patient care and growing their top line revenue in their practice. The Buying Group Division of INND, expects to grow to over a thousand clinics by 2022 in the United States alone.
Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Division: INND is positioning to compete within the new emerging “Hearables” and “Wearables” in the “Personal Sound Amplification Products” (PSAP’s) and the Over-the-Counter (OTC) hearing aid market created by the result of a recently passed Congressional legislation H.R.1652 – Over-the-Counter Hearing Aid Act of 2017 (OTC). The Hearing Aid Act of 2017 allows the purchase of hearing aids and related products without seeking a medical professional. The US “Hearable” market alone is expected to be over $23 Billion by 2023 according to “Research and Markets.” IINND will invest in “Hearable” technology as well as create its own brands and technology in the PSAP and OTC hearing aids in the Direct-to-Consumer Markets.
APP Development Division: INND APPs on the iOS and Android markets will be dedicated to the hearing impaired population around the world which is currently estimated at 360 million people by the World Health Organization. Also considering the current untapped market of more than 30 million hearing impaired in the US alone, INND APPs will be developed not only for the audiology and hearing aid retail practices to better communicate with their patients through cloud-based teleaudioloygy within INND’s customer base but also used by consumers with INND’s Direct-To-Consumer APPs for the millions of world-wide hearing-impaired consumers to have a better hearing and listening experience.
Advertising and Marketing Division: This division will be built on the successful business of InnerScope Advertising Agency. This includes graphic artists, digital and print marketing experts, and telemarketers. This division would assist all divisions to help market and deploy INND products and services to practices and consumers as well as assisting Buying Group members for advertising and marketing for their own practices needs.
Retail Division: INND plans to open a chain of Audiological and Hearing Aid Clinics throughout the United States and eventually abroad. INND plans to open hundreds of locations in the next 5 to 7 years. Within the retail industry, news of the acquisition of AudioNova for over $953 Million USD in 2016, by Sonova Holdings AG, shows a roadmap and a valuation model for the Retail Division.
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. Announces its CEO is Bringing National Awareness to the Risk of Dementia from Untreated Hearing Loss and How Hearing Aids Slow Down Dementia By 75%
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. Announces its Professional Adjusted FDA-Registered Hearing Aids and Personal Sound Amplifier Products Are Now Offered to 500+ Million eCommerce Shoppers on Newegg.com and Wish.com
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. Announces A New Corporate Owned Audiological Hearing Aid Retail Clinic Location
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. Launches Two eCommerce Direct-to-Consumer Stores Solely Dedicated for the Millions of FSA & HSA Accounts Holders to Purchased Hearing Aids
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. Reports An Increase of 175% in Profits & 495% Growth from its Direct-to-Consumer Hearing Aids Sales Including Walmart.com
- Walmart’s Influence in the Healthcare Sector; Spreading Health and Wealth as Vendors Capitalize on Spending
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Announces Record Sales Growth
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (INND) Launching Direct-to-Consumer "Self-Fitting" Hearing Aids
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (INND) Announcing a Major Milestone with its Opening of its Latest Hearing Aid Retail Clinic
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies Inc. Announcing the "Grand Opening" of its Newest Hearing Aid Retail Clinic and Two Additional Locations that has a Market Yield of $600+ Million in Revenue