Barrel Energy, Inc. focuses on the cultivation and production of hemp in the United States. The Company holds a land of 602 acres on lease in central California to grow hemp for extracting CBD and the use of fiber in clothing and other materials. It also holds interest in capped oil and gas properties in Alberta, Canada. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The demand for Lithium has only just begun to grow and Barrel Energy has put together some exceptional Lithium projects and global opportunities.
Environmental policy trends point directly to future energy development that is characterized by being efficient, sustainable and clean. These policy changes and Battery technology innovations such as higher charge density and reductions in weight, charge time and cost have precipitated a pivot in the Auto Industry to Electric Vehicle (EVs).
EVs are currently the fastest growing segment of the auto industry and the Lithium Ion battery is at the heart of the EV revolution. It is the same battery that has allowed personal mobile devices such as phones, tablets and computers to become lightweight, thinner, infinitely rechargeable and able to sustain increasingly longer usage times.
Lithium, is the lightest metal in the Universe, has been coined the “new gasoline” in its crucial use for EVs. As such, the demand for Lithium, and for the other battery metals, is predicted to increase exponentially in the coming decade.
- Barrel Energy Signs MOU With American Lithium Minerals for Lithium Battery Production Facilities
- Barrel Energy Announces Entry into Share Purchase Agreement for Strategic Investment and Development Plan with Flote
- Barrel Energy Appoints Stuart Hensman to Board of Directors
- Barrel Energy Signs MOU for Lithium Battery Production in India and North America
- Barrel Energy to Open Technology Center in Nevada