CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company. The firm focuses on development and manufacturing of drug formulation and drug delivery technologies in novel dosage forms to improve drug safety and patient adherence. Its commercial products include CURE 3068, and CURE 5079. The company was founded on May 15, 2014 and is headquartered in Oxnard, CA.
We are a vertically-integrated drug delivery and development company with a proprietary formulation and delivery platform called CUREform™.
CUREform™ combines the right dosage form with the right formulation for optimal delivery of therapeutic actives. The CUREform™ platform includes our signature oral dissolvable film, CUREfilm®, a patented oral thin film formulation that makes medications easier to take, more efficacious, with improved tolerability and fewer side effects.
We are also pioneering a novel chewable drug delivery system, CUREpods™ capable of high dose actives and enhanced solubility and absorption. These innovative dosage forms are powered by molecular encapsulation techniques, which together, provide opportunities for both immediate and controlled-release drug delivery of a wide range of active ingredients.
- MicroCap Review Magazine Summer 2020 Issue Now Available
- Sera Labs, a Leader in the CBD Industry with Proprietary Products and Multi-Channel Distribution Platform, to be acquired by CURE Pharmaceutical in a $20 Million Transaction
- CURE Pharmaceutical to Acquire Sera Labs, a Leader in the CBD Industry with Proprietary Products and Multi-Channel Distribution Platform, in a $20 Million Transaction
- CURE Pharmaceutical CBD Oral Thin Film Pharmacokinetic Study Shows Improved Bioavailability Compared to CBD Soft Gel
- CURE Pharmaceutical Receives NSF’s cGMP Certification for Dietary Supplements