Green Hygienics Holdings, Inc. engages in the commercial indoor cultivation industry. It currently seeks contracts to build marijuana growing operations. The company was founded on June 12, 2008 and is headquartered in Poway, CA.
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (GRYN) Executes Agreement with Cinvestav, the Leading Mexican Academic Research Institution, to Advance Research Targeting Endocannabinoid System (ECS) Deficiencies
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (GRYN) Launches TruLife Biotech, LLC. to Advance the Study of Hemp-derived Cannabinoid Therapeutics
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. Announces LOI for the Acquisition of Bohemian Beverage Co.
- Green Hygienics Holdings Inc. (GRYN) Closes on Acquisition of Two CBD Cigarette Brands
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Announces Latest Episode of The Bell2Bell Podcast featuring Ron Loudoun, CEO of Green Hygienics Holdings Inc.