SmartMetric, Inc. engages in the development of miniature electronic systems and software. Its product includes fingerprint sensor debit cards. The company was founded by Chaya Coleena Hendrick on December 18, 2002 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
SmartMetric, Inc. is a technology engineering company that has developed miniature electronic systems and software for use in the field of Biometric identification and validation for the payments, security access and identity validation sectors.
SmartMetric, Inc. is registered in the State of Nevada. Based in the United States, it has research and development centers in Buenos Aires, Palo Alto and Tel-Aviv.
3960 Howard Hughes Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Telephone: (702) 990-3687
Founder, Director, President & CEO – SmartMetric Inc.: Ms. Hendrick is the founder and technology inventor of SmartMetric, Inc. and has been a successful entrepreneur, business executive and technology inventor for 30 years. Ms. Hendrick has established a proven track record of outstanding financial returns and successful product launches across a wide spectrum of business initiatives. Ms. Hendrick secured key patents for the technology she invented, with key patents dating back to 1999.
Director & VP Marketing – SmartMetric Inc.: Ms. Ryba has been a director of SmartMetric since April, 2006, and brings to SmartMetric her more than 16 years of experience in the credit card industry, with significant experience in promotions, business development and Smartcard technolgy, including customer brand loyalty programs. Ms. Ryba was a promotion director at Hearst Publishing from 2002 through 2005. Prior to that position, between 2001 and 2004 Ms. Ryba was a consultant at Stratus Rewards Credit Cards, where she was instrumental in launching the Visa Luxury credit card, where points were redeemable on private jets. Between 2000 and 2001, Ms. Ryba worked as a Marketing Consultant for SpaFinder, helping generate new clients and increasing revenues. In 1991 through 1999, Ms. Ryba worked at Master Card where she worked on strategic international marketing efforts. Ms. Ryba holds an M.S. in Marketing from the University of Illinois, and her B.A. in English from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
Director – Chief Financial Officer – SmartMetric Inc.: Mr. Needleman, CPA, has been the Chief Financial Officer for SmartMetric since July 2004, and offers over 17 years of experience in public accounting. A 1991 graduate of Florida State University in Tallahassee, Fl, Mr. Needelman began his career in public accounting in Miami, Fl, in 1991. After working briefly for two different firms in his first year in business, Mr. Needelman founded his own firm in late 1992, where he grew his practice by focusing on outstanding customer service and dedication to the needs of his customers.
- SmartMetric the Maker of Biometric Secured Credit and Debit Cards Is to Introduce a Stable Crypto Currency Key Storage on Its Biometric Card Platform
- SmartMetric, Maker of Biometric Secured Credit and Debit Cards, Reports Projected $57.080 Trillion in Card Transactions by 2023 With $35.67 Billion in Card Fraud Losses
- SmartMetric The Maker Of Biometric Activated Credit And Debit Cards Welcomes a Report Forecasting Market Value Of $18 Billion For Contactless Credit Debit Cards By 2025
- SmartMetric Biometric Contactless Credit and Debit Cards to Replace 4 Digit Pins to Make for a More Secure Card Transaction
- In a Time of Heightened Security Concerns, SmartMetric Has Created Arguably the Worlds Most Advanced Biometric Credit Card Platform With a Fingerprint Scanner Built Into the Card